The questions that I address in this episode of Podcast Answer Man are as follows.
1) What is needed to hook up two sets of headphones to our mixer? If I plan to interview an in studio guest, do you recommend that I provide them with headphones as well? (00:05:15)
2) Do you think podcasts will always be free to listeners? (00:14:45)
3) Assuming we already have GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar. Is it ever a good idea to do an interview with GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar instead of Skype? This would be if the person being interviewed doesn't have or want a Skype account? Would the audio quality be good?(00:26:24)
4) What internet speeds are required for a good skype connection? (00:32:42) You can see the official recommendations at http://gspn.tv/skypespeeds.
5) Do you give any pre-advice to your interviewee before you start? (00:35:51)
6) Over the years how have you been successful with consistency. I listen to a few podcasts that do not follow their schedule. (00:42:07)