Catching Up On Voice Messages
In this week's episode of Podcast Answer Man, I share my latest thoughts as I continue to daydream about what life will be like when I am in my new studio space once our new home construction is complete.
Also, in this episode, I answer six questions that were called into the voicemail feedback hotline.
Here are the five questions covered in this episode.
1. Why aren't there any recent books on the topic of podcasting? (00:16:21)
2. How do I get more feedback from my audience? (00:23:40)
3. How can I record a podcast only using my iPad? (00:50:59)
4. What should be included in your very first podcast episode? (00:53:17)
5. When should you submit your podcast to iTunes? (00:53:17)
6. What is the most effective way to title your podcast episode? (00:59:02)
Submit Your Question For The Show
You can submit your questions by clicking here.