Below are the Nine Tips that I shared in this episode that will help you achieve a greater level of online security.
1. Consider it your #1 Priority To Secure Your Email Account!
2. Don’t use the same password for more than one service on the internet.
4. Come up with unique and crazy answers for Security Questions for each service that asks for them.
5. Use Two Factor Authentication Wherever Possible. Check out TwoFactorAuth.org.
6. Consider the Google Authenticator App
7. Consider using a Google Authenticator Plugin for your WordPress installs.
8. Make sure that your WordPress installation, plugins and themes are all up to date when updates are released.
9. Activate “Login Notification” on all accounts that offer this service.