Invest In Conferences (Starts At 00:25:03)
I have been interviewed hundreds of times and I am often asked if I would change anything if I had the chance to go back and do things differently. My response to this has often been “nothing.” I've stated that I am who I am today because of all the things that have happened in my journey, including any stupid mistakes I made along the way.
However, if there is one thing I wish I would have done in the early days of my business, it would be to invest in attending more conferences right from the beginning. In this episode, I share my thoughts on the importance of attending conferences and why I actually consider them to be an investment rather than an expense. For even more great reasons for why you should invest in conferences, check out episode 74 of The Ray Edwards Show.
Here's the conferences that I listed in this episode.
– Podcamp Dallas – http://PodcampDallas.com
– Social Media Success Summit (ONLINE) – http://gspn.tv/smss
– Platform Conference (Promo Code CLIFF) – http://PlatformConference.tv
– New Media Expo (Promo Code CLIFF20) – http://nmxlive.com
– Social Media Marketing World – http://gspn.tv/socialmedia
Other Questions Covered In This Episode
– What format options do I have for my podcast? (00:04:25)
– Why do you prefer stereo over mono for your podcast? (00:13:07)
– Do you record you and your co-host on separate tracks? (00:18:38)
– How long does it take for reviews to post to iTunes? (00:55:56)