316 Are You Completely Wasting Your Time? Can You Live The Life You Desire? What If Money Were No Object?
In this week's episode, I open by sharing how not everyone was happy with my previous episode where I shared my thoughts on podcast interview etiquette. At seven and a half minutes into the episode, I give a very brief recap of my two week vacation, one week of which was spent with members from our podcasting community.
The real heart of this episode starts right at 11 minute and 36 seconds. This week, I take a break from the technical aspects of podcasting to talk a little bit about the mindset that drives us. Someone from The Podcast Mastermind started a new discussion thread that stated “This is what the Podcast Mastermind is really all about.” The only thing in the post was a link to a video.
It was several hours before I was able to watch the video myself and after I did, I agreed, this message is at the core of the vision I have for The Podcast Mastermind. What is that message? Well I go into great detail in the episode.
My favorite Quotes From This Episode
- Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.
- If you do really like what you are doing, it doesn't matter what it is, you can eventually become a master of it.
- The only way to become a master of something is to be be “really with it.”
- Anything you can be interested in, you can find others interested in it.
- It's so important to answer this question. What do I desire?
I want to say a quick thank you to David J Soler from the Relationship Marketing Podcast for the Podcasting A to Z testimonial that he submitted. You can actually hear this at the very end of the episode starting exactly at 01:04:41.