This is one of those episodes that would have never happened if I had not made a commitment to my community that I would publish a new episode of this podcast by 5am on Friday every single week. I'm thrilled that I did make this commitment because I consider it a huge honor to know that so many people have come to rely on my show each week for value and encouragement.
Notes From This Episode
– The Importance of Consistency
– Creating Facebook Events For Live Streams.
– Webinar Replay of my 12 Common Mistakes Podcasters Make
– Archive 81 Podcast – A Must Listen!!!
– People may be listening to your show for YEARS before they finally reach out to say hello.
– The message from Asa.
– The value of sharing struggles.
– I still struggle from time to time.
– The fastest way to grow my audience is by being a guest on other people's podcasts.
– Next session of Podcasting A to Z will launch Monday, October 3rd.
Access My Best Podcasting Advice, Tips & Strategies. FREE!
Every Friday, I send an email sharing my best advice, tips and strategies related to podcasting. Each of these weekly emails contain relevant and actionable information that can help you no matter where you are in your podcasting journey.