In this week's episode, I share the recording of the talk that I gave at Podcast Movement 2015. In this talk, I share why it is so important to focus on building a relationship with those who are already listening to your podcast and then I give you ten tips on how to build those relationships.
1. Engage with their content.
2. Ask many questions.
3. Shine the spotlight on your audience.
4. Prioritize your mailing list.
5. Create online community environments.
6. Reach out and touch someone (call them).
7. Set yourself reminders.
8. Collaborate with your closest community members.
9. User services like Periscope for live interaction.
10. Host community meetups.