Topics Covered In This Episode:
– My blog post about my hosting issues at http://gspn.tv/godaddy.
– Spend less time marketing your podcast and more time making it better.
– Anyone has the potential to stand up and be a leader.
– It is possible to make a living with a tribe of only 1,000 people.
– Question about the Behringer MDX4600 Compressor/Limiter/Gate.
– Lots of new video tutorials posted to my products page.
– Interview with Dr. Thomas Lamar.
Note: The insights I shared in this episode were inspired by the following video
Interview with Dr. Thomas Lamar:
Dr. Thomas Lamar is a perfect example of someone who had a passion and a desrie for a niche topic. While he did not set out to ultimately build a tribe where he would be looked up to as a leader, that is exactly what has happened. I hope that you enjoy this inspirational story that is just another example of what is possible when you are willing to stand up and be a leader in a particular field.
Check out the ways in which Dr. Lamar is promoting his podcast to his patient base and local community: (Link Here)
Check out how Dr. Lamar educates his listening audience on podcasting: (Link Here)
PODCAST CONSULTING: I’m available for one on one podcast consulting and coaching. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I’d love to work with you. I’m able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.
Join My Mailing List
Subscribers to the Podcast Answer Man mailing list are the first to be notified of new training products and services.
I also send additional valuable information to help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.