Do you want to launch a podcast but don’t know where to start?
In March of 2011, I devoted my entire month to walking 20 participants of my Podcasting A to Z course through every aspect of audio podcasting. I had full confidence that the class would be well accepted and that everyone who participated would benefit greatly. However, I had never dreamed that I would enjoy group coaching as much as I did.
Never before have I felt more efficient with my consulting/coaching time. I loved the experience of helping the greatest number of people for the lowest cost during the first class. The only thing that has come close to this has been my digital tutorial products which continue to do extremely well. However, I really love having the ability to offer an avenue where I can answer specific questions for folks as they are going through the setup of their podcast.
The next session of Podcasting A to Z will be my 26th session of this course and it will begin on Monday, August 1st, 2016 and will go for four weeks, with the final day of the course being Friday, August 26th. Prior to this next session, 566 students have already gone through this course and, to date, I’ve maintained a 100% satisfaction rating. Please be sure to read the many testimonials that I’ve posted at the very bottom of this page.
This course will cover EVERYTHING that a podcaster needs to know, from A to Z, to create a successful audio podcast. Here’s a breakdown of some of the topics that we’ll be covering in our 4 weeks together.
- The Basics of Podcasting – How It Works
- How to decide what topic to podcast about.
- How to identify your target audience.
- Thoughts on “Naming Your Podcast.”
- Choosing the right domain name.
- The importance of your website
- Complete training on setting up WordPress for Podcasting
- Setting up a hosting account for your website
- Installing WordPress
- Configuring the site for podcasting
- Adding an audio player to your site.
- How to submit your podcast to the iTunes, Google and Stitcher podcast directories.
- Guidance on the format of your podcast
- The length of your podcast
- The frequency of your podcast
- Solo or Co-Host discussions
- Live v/s pre-recorded
- Choosing the right equipment for your podcast.
- Tips on how to start small and build up if you need to.
- Equipment setup training
- Tips on recording your podcast
- Audio editing software training
- Training on how to manage the hosting of your .mp3 files
- Compete production workflow
- This will give you a COMPLETE STEP BY STEP set of instructions that will make producing your podcast as easy possible, so that you can focus your energy on the content and your audience.
- Training on how to promote your show.
- Training on how to engage in relationships with your audience.
- Tips on how to build a community around your podcast.
- Training on methods for generating income from your podcasting efforts.
- And I mean it when I say AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Testimonial – Scott Stratten & Alison Kramer The UnPodcast
The participants of this class will have ongoing access to every digital training tutorial that I provide during this course. Many of these tutorials are currently available only to my Podcasting A to Z students.
- What’s So Exciting About Podcasting? (Currently Only Available To A to Z Students)
- A Simple Overview of Podcasting (Currently Only Available To A to Z Students)
- A Blueprint For Your New Podcast (Currently Only Available To A to Z Students)
- Equipment Options For Any Budget (A part of my Inside The Tutorial Series)
- Audio Mixer Basics (A part of my Inside The Tutorial Series)
- Podcaster’s Guide To Recording Co-Hosts, Guests & Podcast Interviews
- WordPress For Podcasters
- Media Hosting With Libsyn (Currently Only Available To A to Z Students)
- Audacity 101
- Adobe Audition 101
- Evaluating Your Podcast
- Roland R-05 Digital Recorder Video Tutorial
- MDX 4600 Compressor/Limiter/Gate Tutorial
Testimonial – Anthony Tran Marketing Access Pass
Additional Exclusive Training Materials
During each new session, I create new tutorials specifically for the participants of my Podcasting A to Z course. Most of these tutorials have not yet been made available for individual purchase and may never be. However, participants of the Podcasting A to Z course will also have full access to the training materials that I have made for previous sessions as well as the new training materials I will make during your A to Z session.
Equipment Options For Any Budget: I understand that not everyone is going to start out with the same type of equipment that I’m currently using in my own studio today. Heck, I didn’t start with the gear I have today. That’s why I created the tutorial titled Equipment Options For Any budget. It doesn’t matter if your budget allows you only $25 or $2,500, this tutorial will give you advice on getting the best sound from your equipment budget!
Every student that has taken this course has told me that the single greatest benefit of Podcasting A to Z is the fact that they had UNLIMITED ACCESS to asking me ANY QUESTION THAT THEY WANTED for FOUR WEEKS! This is not some sort of empty promise that I make. During this course, I am fully engaged with each of my students as I walk with them through every step of getting their podcast launched. Here’s what a few of my students have shared about their access to me…
There are more testimonials, like this, found at the bottom of the page.
If you want to start a podcast and you want to avoid spending months trying to figure it all out, this is the course for you!
Another great thing about this course is that you can do everything at your own pace. In the March 2011 class alone, we had people from five different time zones. Since then, I’ve had students from more than 25 different countries participate in this course. At the beginning of each week, you’ll be given a course outline that will provide links to all the training materials that you should consume during the course of that week. You can go through these materials any time you like, night or day. As you go through them, if you have questions, all you need to do is simply ask your question in the online forum and I’ll personally respond to every question you ask during the four weeks of this course.
(Weekly Course Outline Sample)
There will be a total of four conference calls. One each week of the course. You are not required to participate in these live calls. The conference calls are held via GoToWebinar and I will be sharing my screen and creating video training/tutorial material on the fly as I answer questions from the class. If you are unable to make it to the class live, you can submit questions ahead of time for me to cover. I will be recording HD Video of these calls on my end and the videos will be made available for viewing and/or download by the following morning.
Life Happens! Right? It’s not a problem. This material is designed to be a self study course. If something happens and you get a week or two behind on the training materials, it’s not a problem. Those who sign up for this course are given LIFETIME ACCESS to all of the training materials made available in this course. Also, you will have ongoing “reading” access to all of the discussion forum topics, with all the other participant’s questions and responses that had happened during the course.
A few weeks after the first course had ended, I received an email from Pei Kang who wrote… “I am slowly but surely working through the materials. What an amazing wealth of information that I very much appreciate.” Of course you will get the most value if you are able to devote the time to going through the training materials assigned for each week so that you can get answers to all your own specific questions. However, I am confident that having the roadmap provided by the weekly outlines that will guide you through each of the training materials in a meaningful order, ongoing access to the recorded conference calls, and all the discussion topics that were posted during the four weeks of the course is not only a tremendous value, but is also everything that a brand new podcaster would need to successfully launch a show with a solid foundation for future success.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at Cliff@PodcastAnswerMan.com.