Topics Covered In This Episode:
– Episode 130 was titled Leo Laporte Makes 1.5 Million From Podcasting – Link Here
– Episode 133 was titled Leo Laporte Admits That Nobody Cares About Video – Link Here
– Episode 180 was titled Why I Prefer Audio Over Video Podcasts – Link Here
– Leo Laporte’s thoughts on the Heil PR-40 Microphone.
– Jeff wants to know if I would listen to a podcast with his Shure SM-58 audio quality.
– Steve wants to know my thoughts on stats for his website and podcast episodes.
– Why are only ten podcast episodes showing in iTunes?
– DropIO is shut down, now what?
– Podcast Ethics – Giving Credit To Your Sources!
– Power of Podcasting For Your Business Video – http://podcastanswerman.com/business
– New Studio Redesign: https://PodcastAnswerMan.com/studiosetup
– Equipment Setup & Podcasting Workflow Webinar: http://studiosetup.eventbrite.com
– Thesis Webinar: http://thesis-setup.eventbrite.com
– Mindmapping Webinar: Discount Code “GSPN” will get you 10% off! http://gspn.tv/mindmaptraining
The following people used my affiliate link to purchase their hosting account with BlueHost. To learn how I feel about BlueHost, READ THIS POST.
My Affiliate Link: http://www.bluehost.com/track/podcastanswerman
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm available for one on one podcast consulting and coaching. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.
Access My Best Podcasting Advice, Tips & Strategies. FREE!
Every Friday, I send an email sharing my best advice, tips and strategies related to podcasting. Each of these weekly emails contain relevant and actionable information that can help you no matter where you are in your podcasting journey.